Minimum huurperiode: 2 maanden
R213 SUPERIOR RESIDENCE
Our 125 m² Superior Residence, welcomes you into a luminous day area. A massive multifunctional design table answers your family’s wining and dining comfort whilst offering you ample working space. A practical counter kitchen embraces a beautifully appointed space where comfort and modern functional design meets. A laidback seating area with a 55-inch smart-TV sets the mood for a peace of mind and some well-deserved audio-visual entertainment. A practical and foldable desk with efficient lighting completes this area. Each one will most certainly find a good night’s rest in one of our two bedrooms available, each appointed with a King-size bed dressed in quality linens. Furthermore, two full bathrooms, one with bathtub and walking shower the other one with rain forest shower cabin is the norm.
Why chose R213 for your business trip?
- Underground private parking pending a monthly fee
- Weekly housekeeping service including linen refreshment is included in your rent
- Accurate and immediate invoicing
- 55’’ Smart TV LED HD
- Free Netflix
- Hight band Wi-Fi throughout
- Secured electronic key system
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Free personal hygiene amenities
- Ample wardrobe space
- Washing machine
- Top of the line bed linens
- Safety deposit box
- Open counter fully fitted American kitchen
- Open style open living area
- One bathroom with bathtub and walk-in shower
- One bathroom with shower cabin
- Separate toilet
R213 Residence Botanique is located within the municipality of Saint-Josse-ten-Noode part of the Brussels Capital Region, on Rue Royale. On one side and just a stone throws away you’ll find the « Botanique », one of our capital’s primary cultural centres, whilst at the end of our street you’ll find the iconic Royal Sainte Marie Church.
Rue Royale is an important cultural artery in Brussels, with the “Botanique” being a venue for countless attractions such as concerts, gatherings, exhibitions, and festivals. Not to mention the park that surrounds it, a real green lung in our city. Sprinkled across the Rue Royale you’ll find loads of small businesses shops and eateries some of which housed in impressive Art Deco buildings.
We are located on one of the main arteries within the city-centre. Please follow "Jardin Botanique" road signs, it being of Brussels prime cultural centres, our address on Rue Royal is on the north-end of the city.
Public transport facilities are literally accessible from your doorstep, most certainly benefitting the start of your scheduled professional or leisure activities, as we are within walking distance from Brussels shopping district, its historical city centre or all major businesses with easy connections to all major train network.
- To Brussels North Station (Gare du Nord) – 10 minutes walking
- To Brussels Midi Station (Gare du Midi) – Subway Botanique n°2 (Simonis) :14 minutes
- To Brussels Central Station (Gare Centrale) – Tram n°92 (Rue Royale) :8 minutes
- Airport Train Shuttle: from Brussels North Station (Gare du Nord)
Note that public parking on public streets in Brussels is chargeable. Pending a daily supplement and availability, one private parking per apartment can be reserved accordingly.
SECURITY DEPOSIT (guarantee) Regardless your length of stay, R213 Residences Botanique requests a damage deposit in the amount of six hundred euros (600 €). Our default security deposit is to be settled using Swikly a highly secured payment platform. Contrary you may settle your security deposit by credit card upon arrival, the reimbursement will however be done by wire transfer.
Do take note that R213 Residences Botanique has the right to withhold part or the totality of your security deposit for the following reasons: - In the event of non-payment for consumed additional charges and or fees such as additional housekeeping services, parking, airport transfer etc. - Any damage caused to the residence, damages will professionally be assessed and quoted accordingly - Smoke or fume related damages caused by tobacco, or any other product or device made for the purpose of smoking.
Subject to an inspection, R213 Residences Botanique will release your security deposit
- CHECK-IN: from 3pm till 6pm, please make sure to mention your estimated time of arrival upon making your reservation All check-in’s after 6pm are subject to a 30€ late check-in fee. – No check-ins after 9PM are permitted.
- CHECK-OUT: till 12 noon. Late check-out is available, from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m., at no extra charge pending availability and subject to a 24 hours’ notice. Late check-out as of 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. will be charged at 60€. For a departure after 3:00 p.m., we advise you to book an additional night subject to availability.
- Smoking is PROHIBITED: please note that R213 Residences reserves the right to charge you for smoke or fume related damages.
- Your reservation is valid for the number of persons mentioned in the reservation, these in turn will have to be registered with photo ID prior or upon check-in. Visitors and or non-registered persons are requested to leave the premises by 11pm or be subject to a 125€ penalty.
- Out of mutual respect our “quiet” hours are from 10pm to 7am. Notwithstanding the fact that our apartments are insulated, certain sounds and noises may infiltrate neighbouring apartments and may be considered a nuisance. Large gatherings and parties are prohibited and are subject to a penalty of 250€ with immediate eviction.Vous avez des questions concernant cette propriété? Contactez le propriétaire directement ici
Créez une annonce gratuite et soyez contacté par les locataires intéressés dans les 24 heures.